Location: Thamesmead, South East London
Salary: Up to £28,000 - £30,500
Our client is an established nursery who are currently looking for an enthusiastic, motivated nursery manager to join their team.
As a nursery manager, you will be committed to the day to day running of the nursery.
The safeguarding and wellbeing of the young children whilst delivering high quality care and early education.
We are keen to speak to anyone with experience as a nursery manager, Nursery supervisor, early years manager, Pre school manager.
* Nursery 5 years (preferred)
* Management 2 years (preferred)
* Candidates must have at least three years' experience in nursery management and a minimum of NVQ Level 3 qualification in child care.
* To be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Nursery
* To take part in recruitment and to support a team of staff to meet statutory ratios and include contingency staffing where appropriate.
* To provide a child-centred environment where children are cared for in a safe, caring and stimulating way that ensures their individual needs are met within a group setting.
* To ensure the national standards for the registration of childcare are maintained at all times.
* To implement the Nursery's Equal Opportunities Policy in all aspects of the Nursery and other childcare services.
* To take responsibility for quality assurance and compliance with all applicable legislation, including Health and Safety within the Nursery environment.
* To work in partnership with the Early Years Department, local childcare/educational providers, health providers, Sure Start and other providers.
* To establish and maintain effective working relationships with partner agencies providing services within the area.
* To develop and review applicable policies and procedures and then to ensure that the Nursery operates within the framework set.
* To establish and deliver an effective curriculum which includes assessment, planning and evaluation.
* To ensure the implementation of the EYFS curriculum for all children 0-5 years.
* To develop and maintain procedures for regular review and assessment of each child's progress in partnership with parents.
* To implement and manage an effective parent liaison programme, ensuring regular communication and interaction with parents.
* To receive and deal with complaints positively in accordance with procedures.
* To work as a senior member of the management team and to promote all activities being provided by the Nursery.
* To be responsible for the management of nursery fees and all other financial management of the nursery with the Nursery Proprietor
* To be responsible and manage the nursery 15 30 hours free government funding with the responsible Local Authority
* To be responsible for marketing the Nursery through the development and implementation of marketing strategy which includes the promotion of Children's Tax credits and other benefits available to parents.
* To attend regular supervision, team meetings, and training as required by the Nursery Manager and Operations Director.
* To participate in the appraisal process.
Our client is an established nursery in the London area with an amazing reputation with parents.
* Pension contribution, Free Parking, Training and development, 20 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Graduate Business Development Executive
- Midweight Artist Agent / Creative Producer
- PHP Laravel Web Developer
- Risk Manager
- Head of Marketing
- Senior Fashion Designer
- Finance Manager
- Duty Manager
- Nursery Nurse
- Sales Administrator
- Front End Web Developer
- Senior Designer
- Dental Nurse
- Workshop Manager : HGV Trailers
- Costing Engineer
- Delivery Driver
- Dental Nurse
- Trainee Dental Nurse
- Service Desk Support Analyst 1st & 2nd Line
- 3D Unity Developer