Dispensing Optician - Norfolk, and Suffolk
Salary: Competitive Salary
Our client is an independent optical business, trading for the past 98 years, and operating to the highest levels of customer care.
They are looking for an experienced Dispensing Optician to join their fantastic team.
The Dispensing Optician will ensure that customer receives the very best patient experience and plays a key role in helping customers select the right products for their needs.
You will liaise with the Optometrists to ensure a smooth handover.
The Dispensing Optician will be required to work flexibly around multiple practices within the business, in the locality, so a driving licence and car are required.
Key aspects of the role are:
* Interpreting optical prescriptions
* Take frame and facial measurements to ensure correct fit and positioning
* Advise patients when adjustments or repairs are needed
* Check lenses on delivery to ensure they meet the required specifications
* Work collaboratively with team members and management colleagues in order to meet the objectives of the business
* Good telephone manner, smart appearance and good interpersonal skills are a necessity
* GOC registered Dispensing Optician.
Benefits on Offer:
* Competitive salary
* 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Uniform allowance
* Team bonus
* Team member Discounts
If you enjoy delivering excellent customer service and working in a varied role, then please apply!
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Risk Manager
- Head of Marketing
- Senior Fashion Designer
- Finance Manager
- Duty Manager
- Nursery Nurse
- Sales Administrator
- Front End Web Developer
- Senior Designer
- Dental Nurse
- Workshop Manager : HGV Trailers
- Costing Engineer
- Delivery Driver
- Dental Nurse
- Trainee Dental Nurse
- Service Desk Support Analyst 1st & 2nd Line
- 3D Unity Developer
- Spa Therapist
- Community Nurse
- Service Engineer