Front end Developer
Front End Developer - North London
Salary: £35 - £45K
Full UK driving license required and daily access to a car
My well-known healthcare client is looking for an experienced front-end developer to join their team.
Built on Shopify, they are looking for a Front-end Developer to join their Digital team and help deliver their e-commerce development roadmap.
Highly self-motivated, you are able to work independently and multi-task with ease.
Full-time at the office at start of employment (WFH may be reviewed at a later stage after joining the business).
* Work with Digital Designers to build, test and deploy new web pages
* Support with ongoing website maintenance and updates
* Work with SEO Manager to optimise website performance and speed
* 3+ years experience in front-end development
* Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
* Good understanding of layout aesthetics
* Able to demonstrate examples of previous work (e.g.
* Razor-sharp attention to detail
* Growth-minded - always looking to looking to learn and improve
* Comfortable working within a small team in a fast-paced environment - you will be the only front-end developer
* Experience with Shopify and Liquid Language programming
* Foundational knowledge of SEO principles
* BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
The candidate's knowledge/experience will be tested during the 2nd stage interview (a test will be prepared/created based on information provided by the candidate during the 1st stage interview and as noted on their CV)
Benefits and culture:
* Dental Cover
* Salary sacrifice
* 50% off products in store and online
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Midweight Artist Agent / Creative Producer
- PHP Laravel Web Developer
- Risk Manager
- Head of Marketing
- Senior Fashion Designer
- Finance Manager
- Duty Manager
- Nursery Nurse
- Sales Administrator
- Front End Web Developer
- Senior Designer
- Dental Nurse
- Workshop Manager : HGV Trailers
- Costing Engineer
- Delivery Driver
- Dental Nurse
- Trainee Dental Nurse
- Service Desk Support Analyst 1st & 2nd Line
- 3D Unity Developer
- Spa Therapist