West London, NW10
Salary: Competitive Salary
A great opportunity for an experienced Upholsterer, to join the team at this West London Upholstery Company, who specialise in the very finest bespoke luxury upholstery and custom furniture.
They work hand in hand with some of the world's most renowned interior designers, spanning high end residential, commercial, hospitality and luxury sectors.
With over two decades successfully producing high-quality one-off items to large volume international rollouts, the experienced team provides expert solutions, with a transparent and collaborative approach, and an endless passion for delivering specialist tailor made furniture.
They are seeking an experienced Upholsterer, who has at least 5 years' experience in upholstery including the upholstery of Bespoke furniture.
The role is physical and requires a good level of fitness.
It involves working on your feet all day and lifting loads.
Must have good working knowledge of upholstery techniques and be prepared to develop new skills within the workshop.
Must be able to work on own initiative, always ensuring excellent quality of workmanship.
Must have high attention to detail, be organised and reliable with good time management.
Have a range of traditional upholstery skills-cutting/sewing and pattern matching.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience 5 years in Upholstery/ Furniture
* You must be familiar with using a tack gun
* Be competent with traditional upholstery techniques
* Be able to fully upholster a whole unit to a high quality
* Be capable of cutting, fitting, sewing, foaming, stitching, and upholstering all types of seating from start to finish
* Have experience in working with different types of materials, including leather, and fabric
* Enthusiasm and positivity, with the ability to solve complex and challenging problems
* High level of attention to detail
* Work well as part of a team
* Confident to complete your own projects
* Loyalty Bonus & Performance bonus
* 8 hour shift
* Casual dress
* Onsite parking
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone, or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Graduate Business Development Executive
- Midweight Artist Agent / Creative Producer
- PHP Laravel Web Developer
- Risk Manager
- Head of Marketing
- Senior Fashion Designer
- Finance Manager
- Duty Manager
- Nursery Nurse
- Sales Administrator
- Front End Web Developer
- Senior Designer
- Dental Nurse
- Workshop Manager : HGV Trailers
- Costing Engineer
- Delivery Driver
- Dental Nurse
- Trainee Dental Nurse
- Service Desk Support Analyst 1st & 2nd Line
- 3D Unity Developer