Shift patterns: Short or long Days/Nights/Sleeps available
Integra Healthcare is currently looking for experienced support workers for our client in Southport.
The role will entail providing support to people with Learning Disabilities and/or mental health issues as well as people who may have additional needs such as physical disabilities or Autism.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Supporting individuals to increase independent living skills around the home (cleaning, cooking, personal care, laundry/ironing, budgeting/paying bills, meal planning/shopping)
- Supporting individuals with the administration of medication
- Supporting individuals to arrange & attend all appointments
- Supporting individuals to access the community to participate in activities of their choosing such as leisure, education, or employment
- Providing detailed reports within supported individuals personal plans including outcomes, risk assessments, ELP's and Health Action Plans
- Ensuring finances are protected in relation to supported individuals
- Ensuring support is person centred and recorded & monitored appropriately to realise achievements for supported individuals
- Working with families to foster open, honest communication and promoting a willingness to continuously improve the service their family member receives
Benefits of working for us!
- Choose your own rota - short shifts/ long days/ night/ sleeps/ block bookings/work when you want to
- Amazing work/life balance
- Friendly team who are always happy to help
- Your own consultant to support you as you care for others
- Lots of variety in your role
- Training provided
- Work as much or as little as you like!
Skills and Experience:
- Passionate, caring, fun.
- Person centred.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- A good knowledge base of the needs of the people with disability.
Please contact viv jones @ integra people .