Pub Manager - £35,000/£40,000 - Cool and Vibrant Bar Concept
General Manager - £35,000/£40,000 – Cool and Vibrant Bar Concept
I am looking for a General Manager in the City of London for a couple of their sites.
The last two Ops managers in this group, got promoted internally, so if you are looking for a company that can offer that progression from GM to Ops, this could be the company for you.
About the Company
My client aims to make their Neighbourhood pubs great places, full of character, great individual places to eat and drink, a place for local people, businesses, families & tourists to meet and call their own. Every pub is unique, individually designed to suit their town or village, and respecting each pub’s history.
The Ideal General Manager
• Experience @ General Manager level within a pub or bar business
• The ability to recruit, manage and develop a team
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Management and leadership skills
• Drive and determination
• Profit and loss account responsibility would be a bonus
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector.
We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, Southeast Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to email@example.com
General Manager - £35,000/£40,000 – Cool and Vibrant Bar Chain
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
We give away fantastic prizes...
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Chef de Partie - No Doubles
- Business Development Manager - London - Up to £40,000 pa
- Lead Generator / Researcher - Up to £20,000 pa - London
- Account Manager - Up to £40,000 pa - Milton Keynes
- Event Operations Director - Luxury London Hotel
- Senior Meeting & Events Planning Manager - Contemporary Hotel
- Head Chef - Fresh Italian - Mon - Fri
- Sous Chef - Fresh Italian - Mon - Fri
- M&E (Technical) Manager - London - Up to £50,000 pa
- Operations Director (International) - Hospitality, Luxury business - £150,000
- General Manager - Branded Hotel - Kent
- Sales and Marketing Executive- London venue!
- Business Development Manager
- Partnership Sales Manager
- Partnership Manager
- Brand Trainer, Birmingham, £28,000
- Brand Trainer, London, £30,000
- Restaurant Manager - Fine Dining Concession
- Regional Brand Trainer, Dubai, £40,000 Tax Free
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Exeter - Up to £42,000 pa