This temporary HR Specialist position is with one of the world's largest and most reputable chemical and FMCG manufacturers.
Operating remotely, or from our 4 offices (100VE/London, Port Sunlight, Kingston or Leatherhead), this role is with a company who is continuing to invest millions of pounds into developing their teams.
The HR Specialist will gain experience whilst playing a key role in shaping the employee environment within the company, through challenging work that will have a real impact on the business.
The company manufactures some of the world's most recognisable brands.
Strong investment has led to the development of world leading teams, regularly tasked with multi-million-pound projects.
With the addition of a HR Specialist until the end of the year, they are looking at strengthening this team.
Responsibilities of the HR Specialist:
- Providing procedural advice in line with UK Employment Law and Unilever principles to all key stakeholders involved
- Attend individual and collective consultation meetings to document and support
- Work with the wider Human resources team to ensure all documentation including letters and meeting notes is provided in a timely manner
- Be the first point of contact for any affected employees, to support in signposting to outplacement and wellbeing resources
- Work with Leaders to create and deliver project plans
- Our role with ER can be very hands-on, writing scripts, creating outcome letters, etc.
to support cases through to completion.
To be successful in this position as HR Specialist, holding an employment law qualification such as an LLM/LLP would be beneficial when applying but not essential.
A background in employee relations supported by experience working in a team as a HR Specialist with restructure focus would be beneficial.
Both the what and the how are important to us - explaining requirements/processes is key, but first comes the critical step of gaining buy-in from your stakeholders.
Therefore, you'll have strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, building relationships with trust & confidence, as well as having the ability to influence.
Please apply directly for further information regarding this HR Specialist position.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Mechanical Fitter
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Monday - Friday DAYS ONLY
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Mon-Thu - NIGHTS ONLY
- Controls Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Welder fabricator
- Fabricator Welder
- Maintenance Manager
- Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer (Nights)
- Multi Skilled Engineer (Nights)
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Buyer - Engineering
- HR Business Partner
- Assembly Operative
- Electrical Wirer