Service Manager - Managed Service Provider
Service Manager - IT Managed Service Provider
Service Manager required by one of the fastest growing SME IT Service Providers in the UK (+50% headcount grown in the past two years).
The business comprises circa 100 employees across 3 sites, delivering IT and Consulting services to businesses across London and the South.
Core areas of expertise are IT consultancy, Support and Cloud service provision (primarily Microsoft stack), to SME's in the Accountancy and Professional Services sector.
They are one of the highest calibre IT Service Providers we work with, and their tech staff are some of the most competent in the business.
They're going from strength to strength and, with exemplary customer service being at the heart of their organisation and as a result of rapid recent grown, they're now seeking an additional Service Manager to ensure the highest level of service provision to their expanding client portfolio.
What you'll do:
- Ensure regular communication (both remote and in-person) with customers, reviewing performance against SLA, ensuring consistence of service / support and pre-empting potential issues
- Develop processes and drive continuous improvement across all services offered to clients, including IT Support / monitoring, security and projects.
- Work closely with clients on all operational and service management matters, leading on client service reviews, service-related presentations, P&L Reporting, and customer satisfaction reporting.
- Ensure effective management and process controls are in place.
- Ensure the swiftest possible resolution of urgent issues and high priority client escalations.
- Build, maintain and manage service schedules, processes, and reports for your portfolio of clients.
- Manage changes to contracted services and communicate operational changes to account management and other internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Account Management Team and Head of Service to help ensure client retention, contract renewal and service extension, through the provision of best in class delivery of service.
What you'll need:
- An absolute passion for ensuring the provision of exemplary customer service / service delivery.
- Previous experience in Service Delivery, Service Management or Customer Success, ideally from within an SME IT Service Provider or IT Managed Services background.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL, ideally qualified to Foundation level (ideally v.3.0).
- To be highly organised with excellent written and oral communications.
- A collaborative influencer with a strong commercial mindset.
- An ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
The business operates a flexible working policy, with a minimum of 2 days in the office required per week.
This is an urgent requirement, paying up to £70,000 DoE.
More Jobs from context recruitment
- Infrastructure Engineer
- 2nd Line Engineer
- Service Desk Engineer
- Senior Marketing Executive
- 2nd Line IT Support
- Provisioning Executive
- Senior SQL Server DBA
- Dynamics 365 Test Lead
- Presales Engineer
- Senior Linux Engineer
- Credit Controller
- Accounts Payable Administrator
- IT Sales Administrator
- SOC Team Lead
- Senior Security Analyst - Vulnerability Management
- Infrastructure Engineer - O365
- Project Administrator
- Marketing Executive
- Business Process Analyst
- IT Support Engineer (1st Line)