Service Engineer (Refrigeration) - Field Based
We are currently working with a leading National Refrigeration and Air Conditioning business with their Head Office based in Kent.
Due to ongoing growth, they are currently seeking a Service Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis covering RH postcodes as a territory.
Based from home you will be responsible for conducting all service and maintenance activities including diagnosing faults, repairs, and installation of products on site.
- Attending customer sites (commercial) on a daily basis to diagnose technical issues, maintain or service units
- Interacting with customers to advise on system setup and operation
- Produce a commissioning report to confirm the system operating effectively
- F-Gas certified/NVQ 2/City & Guilds in Heating & Ventilation/Air Conditions & Refrigeration
- Full driving licence
- Previous experience as a Field or Service Engineer within refrigeration/air conditioning is essential
Benefits of this role include:
· Overtime typically earns you another £1,000-£2,000 per month
· Paid from when you leave home/return on top of your basic salary
· On-call rota one week in every four, bonus paid for being on call
· Company Van
· Company Fuel Card
· Expenses Paid
· 20 Days Hols + BH
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with ongoing development and career opportunities.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000 - £36000 per annum + + Excellent Overtime + Van + Fuel Card
- Location: Redhill, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Contact: Amanda Jordan
- Tel: 01622 822808
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-07-05 15:06:39 -
- View all Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Goods Inward Controller (Horticulture)
- Commercial Sales Executive (Horticulture)
- Part-time Warehouse Administrator - Temp-Perm
- Trainee Production Operative
- Warehouse Operative
- Digital Sales Team Leader
- Supply Chain Manager - Fresh Produce
- Electrical Project Engineer (EAI)
- Swimming Pool Service Engineer
- Shovel Operator - West Malling
- Waiting Staff (On-Going Regular & Ad-Hoc Temporary Shifts)
- Senior Management Accountant
- Operations Administrator
- Waiter / Waitress (Corporate Functions)
- Senior Finance Consultant / Qualified Accountant
- Junior Finance Consultant - Mid Kent
- Sales Ledger Manager
- Temporary Forklift Driver & Warehouse Operative
- Client, Orders, and Planning Administrator (FMCG)
- Sales Executive (B2B)