Mobile App Developer
Mobile App Developer
Location: Hybrid / Arundel, West Sussex - (Own transport is essential)
Salary: £45 to £55K
UKs largest specialist wholesaler of horticultural solutions and products -based company in West Sussex Arundel are looking for a Mobile App Developer, with excellent a creative problem-solving skill, and eager to be involved in the development of a ground-breaking solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a project which will drive significant environmental benefits in horticultural fresh produce and ornamental production.
* As a Mobile App Developer, you will be someone with high energy and high EQ capable of creating an atmosphere of engagement within a small, focussed team.
* You will be responsible for the development of the customer and administrative user interfaces of their solution.
This means managing design requirements in collaboration with the Project team and external web designers.
You will define clear goals for all aspects of the UI development and manage their proper execution.
* You will oversee all app UI technological risks and make sure that the described solution proves to be consistent while meeting all the necessary requirements.
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
* You will probably have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject.
You are likely to have 5+ years of relevant experience.
* You will be a highly proficient C# / .NET - App Developer / Senior Software Engineer with a sound knowledge of database and spatial technologies.
You will have knowledge across a broad spectrum of programming languages and techniques who have demonstrable experience applying both existing and modern technologies in developing solutions.
* Demonstrable experience of a key role to design, develop, test, and maintain mobile applications using Xamarin / C# for both iOS and Android to enterprise standards
* Thorough knowledge of one or more technologies (Unity, OpenGL, AR / VR Content)
* You must have strong database experience and be used to dealing with large datasets and/or real time information
* Experience with designing high quality User Interfaces for Mobile Applications
* Experience of working with Augmented Reality development tools, and capable of directing development within their chosen AR SDK
* Ability to work within DevOps and Agile methods.
Benefits and culture:
* Hybrid working - principally from their offices near Arundel, combined with working from anywhere is welcome.
Own transport is essential
* Generous contributory pension scheme
* 23 days holiday (plus public holidays)
* Employee discount
* Excellent working environment
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone, or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Dental Nurse
- Workshop Manager : HGV Trailers
- Costing Engineer
- Delivery Driver
- Dental Nurse
- Trainee Dental Nurse
- Service Desk Support Analyst 1st & 2nd Line
- 3D Unity Developer
- Spa Therapist
- Community Nurse
- Service Engineer
- UI/UX Designer
- PHP Developer
- React App Developer
- Shopify Developer
- Marketing Assistant-QVC
- Junior Project Support Administrator