Clinical Application Specialist - ITU/Theatre (6 month FTC)
Clinical Application Specialist / Nurse Advisor - ITU/ Theatres
This renowned Blue Chip company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of medical equipment used in operating theatres, critical and emergency care and neonatal units across the globe.
It's products are recognised as innovative, class leading and of the highest quality available today.
In order to continue to provide outstanding customer service, the company is now looking for a dedicated clinical application specialist to provide training and support on a range of complex anaesthesia, ventilation and monitoring equipment.
The territory is large stretching from Staffordshire down to Corwall and across to Brighton so an ideal home location would be on the M5 / M4/M6 / M42 corridors.
Working alongside the sales specialists you will be responsible for providing expert teaching and training to a wide range of customers using the company's cutting edge equipment.
You will be an ODP or registered nurse with a strong clinical background in anaesthesia, operating theatre practice and/or intensive care.
You will also need outstanding communication and teaching skills, confidence and a well planned and organised approach.
This is a six month contract and would provide the opportunity to gain useful experience in a commercial setting.
Location: West Midlands, Birmingham, Coventry, Warwick, Gloucester, Bristol, Newbury, Swindon, Portsmouth, Southampton, Bath, Taunton, Exeter, Worcester, Oxford, Reading.
More Jobs from Kirkham Young Ltd
- Community Nurse Specialist - Stoma/Urology
- Breast Reconstruction & Aesthetic Surgery -Sales
- Product Manager, EMEA (FTC) - Ophthalmics
- Territory Manager - Contact Lenses
- Sales Associate - Orthopaedics
- Sales Specialist - Analytical Chemistry
- Territory Manager - Orthopaedics
- Clinical Therapy Nurse Lead - OPAT
- Area Sales Manager - Vascular Access
- Digital Marketing Executive - Healthcare (FTC)
- Clinical Nurse Trainer ITU (CRRT)
- Nurse Advisor - Continence
- Technical Service Specialist (Service Engineer)
- Territory Manager - Critical Care
- Territory Manager - Anaesthesia
- Telesales - Safety Solutions
- Connected Care Consultant (Medical Software)
- Territory Manager - Orthopaedics (Sports Medicine)
- Sales Specialist - Hospitals
- Head of Strategic Transformation - Radiology