Senior Software Engineer - C / C++
Do you want to become the ‘go to' expert in creating reliable and efficient software for next-generation products? How about playing a key, highly visible role, at the forefront of architecture, design, and delivery of world-class software for a global leader in connectivity solutions?
With the opportunity to own and lead a section of technology, you will:
- Possess an excellent knowledge of C and C++
- Have an acute knowledge of video and audio networking in distributed systems
- Be experienced in at least one other high-level language (Java/Python/Rust/Scala/Golang)
- Provide a good working knowledge of IP network technologies
- Understand complex problems and produce well-designed, readable, testable and well-documented code
- Experience of Scrum and Agile
- Be confident, to communicate well and to have a desire to be a team-player, interacting with your colleagues
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid Working (3 days on site / 2 from home)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company bonus of up to 6% (non-contractual)
- Company pension scheme up to 10%
- 24/7 employee assistance programme
A Cambridge company that designs and manufacture computer connectivity hardware.
You will be able to add real purpose and value, integrating into a well-established, friendly, and personable team that prides themselves on promoting a positive, welcoming, and productive working environment.
For more information and a confidential chat about the role, APPLY NOW!
If you have not heard back within five working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Project Lead
- Laboratory Planning & Logistics Specialist
- Senior Project Manager
- Site Engineer - STW
- Management Accountant
- PFE Hardware Design (Digital, LV)
- IT Clerk - London
- IT Support Administrator
- Process Improvement Manager
- QC Supervisor
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Security Architect
- QHSE Manager
- Project Leader
- Strategic HR Business Partner
- Construction Manager - Midlands
- Curriculum Coordinator
- Graduate Opportunities - UK
- Project Manager ("product Lifecycle)
- Security Architect