Press brake operator and setter
Monday - Thursday, 08:00 - 16:30
Friday- 08:00 - 12:30
£12.50 PH, overtime at an additional rate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our ever-growing team located in Coventry.
The successful candidate will receive up to £12.50 PH.
We are looking for the successful candidate to take on a 08:00 - 16:30 shift.
The following benefits are available to the successful Brake Press setter
- £12.50 PH
- Pension Scheme
- Enhanced holidays plus statutory holiday
- On-site parking
This job role is accessible from; Coventry, Nuneaton, Bedworth, Hinckley and other surrounding areas.
The successful Brake Press operator will be working for an employer who .
- Recognises talent and gives an equal opportunity to progress and improve.
- Specialises in the production of prototype automobiles for big named clients.
- Offers full training and ongoing support.
- Maintains a fun working environment.
As the successful folding machine operator, you are likely to have significant experience in the following ..
- Is able to read engineering drawings
- Has had previous experience working as a Press brake setter and operator for 1 year
- Previous experience working in an engineering environment
- Has a positive mental attitude and high motivation to want to succeed.
About Precision People
This brake press role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment.
Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles.
Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to production managers.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the press brake role
Here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience.
Ask for Tom on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm firstname.lastname@example.org or email outside of these hours.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Press Brake operator and setter
- Start: 08/07/2022
- Rate: Â£11.50 - Â£12.50 per hour
- Location: Ansty,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Contact: Thomas Lowe
- Tel: 0116 254 5411
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-57797
- Posted: 2022-07-08 16:05:30 -
- View all Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
More Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Assembly operative
- Panel Wirer
- Plant & Transport Manager
- CFD Modelling Engineer (COMSOL)
- Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical
- System Development Technician
- Automation Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Laser Supervisor
- MIG Welder
- Press brake Operator/Setter
- Quality inspector
- Metal finisher
- press brake setter operator
- press brake operator
- Press Brake Operator
- powder coater