Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a Local council based in Shaftesbury who require a Caretaker to join their team on a temporary basis.
This is a full time role working 8:00am-5pm Mon-Fri.
The role involves:
- Undertake routine grounds maintenance work as detailed on work schedules and as directed.
- To ensure that all necessary paperwork is accurate and presented on time.
- To undertake routine maintenance to manually operated equipment as shown and directed.
- To drive vehicles and equipment as required for ground maintenance operations.
- To inform the Estate Manager/Chief Operating Officer of mechanical defects or breakdowns to team vehicles and equipment.
- To ensure the area allocated to the team is kept clean, tidy, and secure at all times.
- To attend training courses to improve skills as requested.
- Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in accordance with the school's safeguarding and child protection policy.
- To assist the Estate Manager in making any arrangements to cover periods of absence of other keyholders
- To be responsible for locking and unlocking school premises outside of normal school hours and for setting security alarm systems, as required.
- Responding to security alarm or other call outs in accordance with agreed procedures.
- To assist the Estate Manager to arrange regular checks on alarm systems and fire extinguishers and report on any problems arising
- To identify and report building, furnishing or fittings deficiencies to the Estate Manager/Chief operating Officer and to undertake any remedial action that may be authorised and appropriate.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Ross.email@example.com or call Ross on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £10.50 per hour
- Location: Shaftesbury, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Ross Cargill
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-07-11 09:53:31 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Social Care Assessor
- Management Accountant
- Benefit Assessment Officers
- Child Protection Social Worker
- Mental Health Social Worker
- Children's Social Worker
- Locality Social Worker
- Service Desk Analyst
- Litigation Lawyer
- Business Support Officer
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Project Officer
- Customer Service and Planning Supervisor
- Customer Service Advisor
- Debt Recovery Officer
- Site Support Assistant