Recruiting on behalf of our client based in Bungay looking for a full time Registered Nurse.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning team working within the field of acquired brain injury.
Working 37.5 hours per week
The successful applicants will be responsible for leading the nursing shift, and ensuring high quality, specialist nursing care is delivered whilst working within the multidisciplinary team.
Applicants must be motivated and enthusiastic with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Comprehensive accredited training will be offered which is specific to their role.
Additional benefits offered.
For more information apply today or call 01394 460999
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- PA/Site Secretary
- Senior Project Manager - Waste Water
- Traffic Marshall / Gateman
- Principal Electrical Engineer
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Dumper driver
- Welfare Labourer
- Project Manager (highways)
- Plumber (maintenance) technician
- Carpenter / Joiner
- Groundworker / machine drivers
- Site Manager - Retail Fit-out
- General Labourer
- Forklift driver