Senior PR Account Executive - B2B Tech Practice
Senior PR Account Executive, B2B Tech Practice
Location: London SW19 Remote / Office Salary: £27k to £36k doe + Excellent Benefits
We are looking for a driven and a bright Senior Account Executive (possibly an AE looking for a promotional move to Senior Account Executive) or Account Manager with an avid passion for tech to join our clients thriving and ambitious tech practice to work on exciting technology brands.
Our client is a PR & Digital Communications agency, offering an integrated communications approach and acclaimed for running award winning campaigns that influence behaviours through the buyer journey, from brand awareness to sales conversion.
They pride themselves on delivering strategic counsel, consistent creativity and measurable impact for their clients, whilst always contributing to the development of their consultants and the agency.
In the knowledge that their greatest asset is their people, they are wholly committed to individual training and development underpinned by a dynamic range of benefits which they have adapted to align with today's remote working.
Appraisals are six monthly, and they support your development in the interim.
* You need to be an assertive team player, articulate and organised with good interpersonal skills.
You will write a range of content so a meticulous eye for detail and the ability to decipher technical information to write clear, story-telling copy is essential.
Knowledge of digital and experience of working on marketing/lead gen campaigns is beneficial.
* Reporting into senior consultants, you will be developing and managing Account Executives & Junior Account Executives, accounts and projects so confidence and proven man-management skills are necessary.
* It will be beneficial if you have worked in a tech b2b PR/communications agency where you were instrumental in generating a variety of content for trade, business and vertical media, online platforms, social media and issues management, digitally savvy and active in new business proposals and presentations.
* Physical security; crime prevention technologies; network visibility & analytics.
* AM - circa £36k,
* SAE - circa £27k
Company Benefits Scheme:
* 33 days holiday (incl bank hols)
* Birthday Off
* Monthly well-being contribution
* Flexi-working (Tues - Fri)
* Summer Friday early leaving
* Entry into the group pension scheme
* Free access to Financial Advisor
* Life Assurance to 4 x basic salary
* Permanent Health Insurance
* Commission on the introduction of new business
* Commission on the introduction of new staff
* Annual internal and external training provision
* Annual contribution towards specific duration learning
* Cycle2Work Scheme
* Discretionary annual bonus
* Company mobile phone
* Annual eye test
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Season ticket travel loan
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Lead Cloud Developer
- Customer Sales Advisor - Christian Charity
- Insurance Advisor
- Technical Author(Land programmes)
- Paid Media Manager
- Ecommerce Manager / Community Experience Manager
- Head of Marketing
- Senior Fashion Designer
- SEO Specialist/Senior Executive
- Night shift Warehouse Parcel Sorter
- Night shift Warehouse Parcel Sorter
- Vehicle Technician
- Senior Software Developer (Microsoft .Net stack)
- Membership Sales Executive / Energy Sales Executive
- Principal Designer/ CDM Advisor
- B2B Sales Manager
- Helpdesk Administrator/Planner
- Sales Executive - FinTech
- Vehicle Technician/Mechanic
- Outdoor And Office Assistant