Dove & Hawk are working alongside a successful, award winning, multi-branch Estate Agency looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their expanding team.
Duties/Function of the role:
- Welcoming and Registering applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Liaising with vendors to provide viewing feedback as well as market updates.
- Preparing and producing property particulars
- Qualifying, and negotiating offers to ensure to best outcome for all parties involved.
- Organising and implementing canvassing campaigns in order to proactively generate valuations.
- Sales progression
- Generating Mortgage and Solicitor referrals
- Working alongside the director & lettings team in order to grow the department.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 6 months experience in Property Sales.
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent computer literate
- Full UK Drivers Licence
Salary Budgets: £18K Basic £40,000 OTE Guarantee Provided and Car Allowance
Hours: Mon-Thurs- 8.30am-7pm Friday - 8.30am-6pm, Saturday - 8.30am-5pm.
5 Day Week.
If you are a proactive sales negotiator looking to join a growing brand apply today remembering to quote vacancy reference:
Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of permanent workers.
More Jobs from Dove and Hawk
- Accounts Administrator
- Commercial Property Negotiator
- Property Management Administrator/Assistant
- Block Manager
- Property Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Lettings Coordinator
- Night Resident Services Manager
- Senior Sales Negotiator
- Sales Negotiator
- Marketing Executive
- Property Manager
- Residential Property Manager
- Lettings Manager
- Lettings Negotiator
- Commercial Property Manager
- Surveyor- Retail
- Senior Surveyor
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- Associate Director - Surveyor