Ortho, Neuro and Spinal Ward Manager - London
Maxximas permanent team are recruiting for an Ortho, Neuro and Spinal Ward Manager based in London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the largest acute private hospital in the UK and has over four decades of expertise; providing the highest level of care for patients who are looking for the best treatment in key areas of healthcare.
Working as an Ortho, Neuro and Spinal Ward Manager, you will provide effective leadership, expertise, advice, and support to the team, carrying continuous responsibility for the management of the 22 bedded ward, making effective use of resources and ensuring the highest standards of care to patients and families are achieved on a 24-hour basis.
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time (37.5 Hours)
Hours: Monday to Friday (Typically 9:00am to 5:00pm)
Whats in it for you?
- £50,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience, plus benefits such as Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation
On a typical day you will:
- Make efficient use of available resources, within budgetary constraints, to meet business objectives
- Prioritise workloads and direct staff accordingly
- Demonstrate and role model outstanding clinical practice at all times
- Develop and coach team members to ensure consistently high standards of care are met
- Regularly deputise for Ward Manager/other departmental Sisters when required
- Evaluate the work of the team and ensure standards are met
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Strong experience in a surgical setting with experience in Orthopaedics/ spinal surgery/neurosurgery.
- Evidence of further education including post-graduate certification/diploma/Continuous Professional development
- Management skills and Leadership or management training
- Basic Life Support
- Mentorship / Preceptorship of junior staff
- Demonstrable experience of managing budgets
Unlock your potential:
If you are looking for a new exciting challenge in ward leadership - please apply today!
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
With our teams expert knowledge in healthcare we will help you through the interview stage with tips and advice and secure you your dream role.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you.
You're an individual.
A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 7 CT Radiographer
- Band 7 Sonographer
- Senior Cardiac Physiologist - Perm - London
- General Radiographer
- Occupational Therapist
- Band 7 General Radiographer
- Band 7 CT/MRI Radiographer
- Band 8b Sonographer
- Band 8b Sonographer
- Neuro Occupational Therapist
- Admin and Clerical
- Paediatric Respiratory Physiotherapist
- Paediatric physiotherapist
- Band 6/7 MRI Radiographer