Motor Control Electronics Design Engineer
The opportunity to join the record breaking Zephyr Engineering Team
An opportunity within the Zephyr Engineering Team based in Farnborough has opened with focus on design, development and test solutions of propulsion motor control PCB's in the Zephyr Avionics subsystems.
- Requirements specifications of motor control electronics for airborne electric propulsion motors.
- Full-lifecycle development of new and existing motor control PCB designs.
- Investigation and test of avionics subsystems.
- Providing support to other Zephyr teams as required.
- Previous experience in a highly regulated industry.
- Experience of design, development and delivery of motor control electronics at PCB level.
- Experience using Altium or ORCAD for schematic capture and/or PCB layout.
- Knowledge of communication theory and methods
About the Company
This company are looking to revolutionize the space and satellite industry by creating products that would better enable us to understand the complexity that is our universe and create better connection across the world.
They are pioneers in the pursuit of knowledge and welcome those who are open to asking the big questions and seek to find the answers.
If you are looking for a company that will embrace innovation and welcome new ideas then look no further.
Key Skills: electronics, design, motor control, satellite, Altium, PCB, schematic capture, development, hybrid, test
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Technical Tutor - Business Improvement/LEAN
- Mechanical Workshop Tutor
- Mechanical Engineering Lecturer
- Technical Sales Support
- Production Operator
- Regional Membership Manager
- Purchasing Administration Assistant
- Graduate Purchasing Assistant
- Executive Business Programme Manager
- Business Programme Manager - 122645-1
- Production Technician
- Senior Site Facilities Lead
- Expeditor - EMEA
- IT Engineers- Project
- Structural Analysis
- Marketing and Social Media Executive (Marine)
- Project Manager (Water and Waste)
- Sales Executive Apprentice
- Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Senior Ship Agent/Agency Manager - Perm - Borough of Halton