Business Intelligence Developer
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Business Intelligence Developer to work for a Police force in West Mercia.
Please see below for the job information and if you have any questions please contact Lewis on 01772 208962.
Title:Business Intelligence Developer
To manage the Business Intelligence capabilities of West Mercia, developing and implementing integration's as per the customer need ensuring that they are fit for purpose across the Force.
To contribute as part of a Digital team working to improve West Mercia's data and digital systems.
- To lead the Design, development and maintenance of new force BI capabilities in support of the force's analytics strategy and vision
- To support the analytical community by providing access to data sources, building and maintaining semantic access layers
- Adhere to IT change processes, acting as a conduit between IT and Strategy, Planning and Insight.
- To develop and configure Business Objects Universes; including appropriate development and testing approaches.
- To Develop and configure PowerBI datasets
- Working with others to develop and document domain knowledge of key systems in support of maximising the value of the data available.
- To play a leading role in the strategic development of the analytical capabilities of West Mercia Police.
- Working with the Data Management function to understand and remediate data quality issues.
- A degree, or equivalent in a relevant field.
- A solid understanding of Business Intelligence toolsets, and how they fit in to end-to-end data infrastructure.
- Data literacy; development of domain knowledge.
- Knowledge of logical and physical data modelling concepts.
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures.
- Comprehensive knowledge of analytical processes, techniques and skills.
- Hands on development of BI tools and development of analytical products.
- Experience of data warehousing solutions would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of policing data, and the needs of its users would be advantageous including knowledge of the National Intelligence Model and other pertinent legislation to Intelligence.
- Strategic development of Business Intelligence capabilities.
- Working with analytical communities to support organisational decision making.
- Business Objects Universe Development.
- PowerBI dataset development.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £41517.00 per annum
- Location: Worcester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-07-13 17:02:29 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- PSO - Hammersmith
- Gas Engineer
- Voids Surveyor
- Senior Licensing Officer
- Multi Trade
- IT Analyst
- Counselling Lead
- Recruitment Consultant
- National Infrastructure Lead
- Recovery Practitioner - Wandsworth
- Senior Planning Officer
- Pensions Accountant
- Support Worker
- Finance Business Partner
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Sales Consultant - Chemical industry
- Accommodation Officer