Senior PR Account Manager - Fitness/Lifestyle/Sports
One of the UK's top consumer PR agencies is looking for an experienced PR Account Manager to join their team and work with a stellar portfolio of global Fitness/Sportswear brands…
With multiple UK offices, nearly two decades of expereince and a stellar client portfolio, this agency has become one of the go-to agencies in the Fashion, Fitness, Sportswear and Lifestyle sectors.
Specialising in Public and Influencer relations, social media and experiential marketing, the agency's full-service offering is rooted in creativity and collaboration.
Their large and diverse team are a passionate group who love the sectors they work with, ensuring a positive, high-energy atmosphere throughout.
Staff development and progression is highly encouraged, work life balance is a key consideration, and the senior team are massively supportive - all in all, a cracking agency with a great team at all levels…
This is an ideal role for any Consumer focused PR Account Manager with an interest in fitness, sport or fashion.
You'll get the chance to oversee a small but highly valuable portfolio of global names and will have the full support of wider, social and influencer marketing teams to deliver fully integrated, creative campaigns.
The role is available at AM or SAM level and responsibilities include:
- Managing multiple consumer accounts, including press office, projects and events
- Working closely with social and influencer teams to deliver fully integrated campaigns
- Growing strong, lasting relationships with clients built on trust and understanding of brand objectives
- Managing and mentoring junior teammates
- Assisting with influencer marketing efforts
What's in it for you?
If you're looking to join a large and hugely respected consumer agency then this role should interest you.
You'll get to work with a small portfolio of outstanding brands in a role that offer plenty of scope for creativity beyond just press office duties.
The role is on offer at Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level and anyone joining this agency will benefit from a very real commitment to staff development and wellbeing.
You can be assured they're joining a welcoming team in a stable, well managed environment - previous candidates we've placed report outstanding things!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £37000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: Stonor Search and Selection Limited
- Contact: Craig Lewis
- Tel: 01844 350131
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-07-18 12:06:15 -
- View all Jobs from Stonor Search and Selection Limited