Head of Department - Conveyancing
Are you seeking a new and exciting challenge within Conveyancing?
My client, a long-standing niche Law firm are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their office in Solihull as Head of Department.
As the successful Residential Conveyancer, you will be joining a busy team where you will be responsible for managing your own caseload from Pre-Instruction through to Post Completion and also the wider team.
In addition to file handling, other duties may consist of:
- Supervision and training of existing and new team members
- Distribute work
- Taking on new enquiries
- Reporting to the Directors
- Involvement in marketing and business development
To be suitable for this position, you will be able to demonstrate a wealth of experience in Conveyancing and possess strong technical skills.
The firm are keen on individuals who are motivated and driven to succeed and willing to grow the department.
Ideally, you will possess 5+ years Conveyancing Experience and have strong leadership qualities.
- Salary DOE £50,000-£55,000
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days Holiday
- Pension Scheme
If this role is of interest, please call Charlotte on 0121 296 3819 or forward your most recent CV to email@example.com.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Land Development Solicitor
- Legal Technical Business Analyst
- Police Station Accredited Representative
- Compliance Analyst
- Conveyancing Solicitor (12 months PQE)
- Conveyancing Solicitor/Executive
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Conveyancing Paralegal (Burton Upon Trent)
- Family Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Legal Secretary
- Trainee Case Handler - Remortgage
- Remortgage Case Handler
- Conveyancing Paralegals
- Conveyancer PX
- Legal Property Secretary
- Residential Conveyancing Administrator
- Commercial Property Legal Director 10 yr PQE
- Conveyancing Paralegal
- Conveyancing Assistant
- Legal Cashier / Purchase Ledger Clerk