CNC Miller - Days
CNC MILLER - PERMANENT - DAYS - COMPETITIVE SALARY
Stream Resourcing are working with a leading defence manufacturing organisation who are looking for a skilled CNC Machinist to join their established team, who are in a period of increased workload.
The role involves setting and operating CNC Mills using Heidenhain language.
The company offers a 4 day working week with some flexibility on start and finish times.
- CNC Mill setting and operating experience
- Use of Heidenhain
- Experience with a range of metals
- Good communication skills
- Using mills with a 4th axis
Commutable from: Portsmouth, Havant, Waterloovile, Fareham, Chichester, Southampton, Petersfield, Hampshire, West Sussex
If the role is suited to you, please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 02392 322 315.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Technical Tutor - Business Improvement/LEAN
- Mechanical Workshop Tutor
- Mechanical Engineering Lecturer
- Technical Sales Support
- Production Operator
- Regional Membership Manager
- Purchasing Administration Assistant
- Graduate Purchasing Assistant
- Executive Business Programme Manager
- Business Programme Manager - 122645-1
- Production Technician
- Senior Site Facilities Lead
- Expeditor - EMEA
- IT Engineers- Project
- Structural Analysis
- Marketing and Social Media Executive (Marine)
- Project Manager (Water and Waste)
- Sales Executive Apprentice
- Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Senior Ship Agent/Agency Manager - Perm - Borough of Halton