CNC Miller - Evenings
CNC MILLER - PERMANENT - EVENINGS - COMPETITIVE SALARY
Stream Resourcing are working with a leading defence manufacturing organisation who are looking for a skilled CNC Machinist to join their established team, who are in a period of increased workload.
The role involves setting and operating CNC Mills using Heidenhain language.
The company offers a 4 day working week with some flexibility on start and finish times.
- CNC Mill setting and operating experience
- Use of Heidenhain
- Experience with a range of metals
- Good communication skills
- Using mills with a 4th axis
Commutable from: Portsmouth, Havant, Waterloovile, Fareham, Chichester, Southampton, Petersfield, Hampshire, West Sussex
If this role is suited to you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02392 322 315!
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Junior SolidEDGE Design Engineer
- Field Service and Maintenance Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Clean Tanker Broker (Aframax & Suezmax) - London
- Global Process Owner - Expenses & Purchase
- Project Leader
- Audit Manager-5209403
- Senior Auditor- 5209404
- Procurement Manager
- Project Management Coordinator
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Compliance Administrator
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Claims Assistant (P&I) - London
- Claims Manager (P&I / FD&D) - Greece
- Senior Procurement Manager x2
- RYA Chief Instructor
- Technical Support Engineer, Water and Waste- Poole