Multi Skilled Engineer
A new opportunity has come available for a Multi Skilled Engineer to join an established food manufacturing company that will offer you benefits such as desirable working hours of Monday - Friday, double days (6 am - 2 pm, 2 pm - 10 pm), 8% company pension, life insurance, and overtime paid in lieu to name a few.
Established over 10 years ago, this reputable, multi site manufacturer produces delicious products for the UK's largest retailers.
Priding themselves on sustainability and their ties with local suppliers, this ever-growing business are looking for driven individuals who they can invest in and provide great training and progression opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities as a Multi Skilled Engineer:
- Dealing with both reactive and preventative maintenance across the whole site.
- Involvement in a range of different projects such as PPM, Continuous improvement and New machinery installation.
- Working as part of a multi skilled team and covering for team absences.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults and dealing with machine emergencies, ensuring limited downtime.
- Confidently maintaining and repairing safety circuits, sensors, invertors etc as well as gearboxes, motors, bearings etc.
- Providing regular feedback to the Shift Manager on operational and maintenance issues.
It would be fantastic to see CVs from individuals who have:
- One of the following qualifications: City and Guilds Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or BTEC (Apprenticeship) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Previously worked as a Multi Skilled Engineer in a Food, Drink, Packaging, Print, Textiles, Plastics, Pharmaceutical or any other FMCG/manufacturing environment.
- Worked as a Maintenance Engineer, Shift Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, Shift Electrician, Mechanical Fitter etc.
Benefits included as a Multi Skilled Engineer are:
- 28 days annual leave
- Desirable shift pattern of Monday - Friday double days.
- 8% company pension
- Free parking onsite
- Life insurance (2 x basic salary)
- Overtime paid at time in lieu
If this role is something you are interested in and you would like to find out more or know someone who would, please click apply or call Megan Hepworth at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
- Production Operative
- Electronic Assembler
- Electrical Wirer
- Master Technician
- Mechanical /Vehicle Fitter
- Panel Wirer
- Electrical Fitter
- Auto Electrician (Supervisor)
- Auto Electrician
- Auto Electrician
- Vehicle Paint Prepper
- Engineering Labourer
- MIG Welder Fabricator
- Workshop Manager
- Welder Fabricator
- TIG Welder
- FLT Stores
- Semi Skilled Welder Fabricator