Head of Pharmacology - Cambridge
Head of Pharmacology - Cambridge
Newton Colmore Consulting is working with a drug discovery innovator in Cambridge who is looking for a pharmacology expert to join their management team.
This is an excellent opportunity where you will be able to make a real difference with your work, developing therapeutics that aim to improve the patient's life, taking research from inception all the way through to clinical trials.
You will be utilising your molecular biology and drug discovery expertise to lead research projects, manage a multidisciplinary team of scientists and build upon a successful portfolio of therapeutics.
The company's target time to market is two to three years and they are well backed by their parent organisation.
This means that you get all the benefits of working in a start-up environment, coupled with long-term security.
You will be collaborating with academic and external partners, which includes the sister company's site in the US and using the parent company's world-class screening technology.
The company are also looking at new ways to implement microfluidic technology and machine learning algorithms to speed up processes and improve accuracy.
To be considered for this exciting role you will need to have the following;
- Significant experience with leading drug discovery projects and a team of scientists.
- Ideally PhD-level educated in molecular and cellular biology
- Expertise in the development and execution of screening cascades for phenotypic and target-based drug discovery projects
In exchange for your skills and expertise, the company offer a negotiable package tailored to you and the chance to lead a R&D team and bring new ideas to realisation.
They also provide a bonus programme and car allowance.
The company invest heavily in their labs and people and so this could be a great destination for the next stage of your career.
For more information, make a confidential application now and a member of our team will be in touch with more information.
Newton Colmore Consulting is a specialist talent acquisition consultancy operating within the medical devices and biotechnology sectors.
We have over ten years worth of expertise of placing candidates with our clients, globally.
Our sole aim is to utilise this expertise and knowledge to maximise your chances of securing your ideal role with our clients.
More Jobs from Newton Colmore Consulting
- Internal Auditor – Tamworth – Homebased
- Physicist – Scientific Systems – Cambridge
- Firmware Engineer – DSP Designing – Cambridge
- Embedded Software Engineer – Security Clearance – Cambridge
- Mechanical Engineer – Cancer Instrumentation – Cambridge
- Electronics Engineer – Cancer Instrumentation – Cambridge
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer – New Complex Technologies
- Machine Learning Engineer – Defence Sector – Cambridge
- Electronics Engineer – Piezoelectronics – Product Development
- Microfluidics Physicist – Experimental Systems – Cambridge
- C# Software Engineer – Scientific Engineering – South Cambridge
- Electronics Engineer – Digital Signal Processing - Cambridge
- Electronics Engineer Consultant – Security Clearance
- Medical Devices Product Development Project Manager – Cambridge
- Senior Electronics Design Engineer – Medical Devices
- Medical Diagnostics Design Engineer – Electromechanical Design
- Medical Devices Mechanical Engineer – SolidWorks – Cambridge
- Security Cleared Firmware Engineer – DSP Engineer - Cambridge
- Medical Devices – Senior Mechanical Design Engineer – Cambridge
- Junior Internal Auditor – Tamworth – Homebased