Duration: 3 Months
- Must have your own car
- MSK Experience
- A degree (or equivalent) e.g.
BSc, MSc or Diploma entry level qualification in physiotherapy
- HCPC registered
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with us we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the greatest placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you.
You're an individual.
A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Refer a friend
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends.
So why not introduce us and earn some extra cash in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Vascular Scientist - Salisbury
- B7 Echocardiographer - Salisbury
- B6/7 Cardiac Physiologist - Salisbury
- Band 7 - Biomedical Scientist - Plymouth
- Cath Lab Nurse - East Kent
- Vascular Scientist
- B6/7 Respiratory Physiologist - Redhill
- Cardiac Physiologist
- Histology Biomedical Scientist required in Northern Scotland
- Band 6/7 Mammographer
- General Radiographer- Wonford
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer
- Band 7 Mammographer
- Band 7 Sonographer
- Band 7 Echocardiographer
- Band 5/6 Dental Radiographer
- Band 6/7 Cardiac Physiologist
- Band 5/6 Cath Lab Nurse
- Band 6/7 Respiratory Physiologist