Band 6 General Radiographer
The Radiography team at Maxxima are currently recruiting for a Band 6 General Radiographer in Barrow, Lancashire.
The successful candidate will be working full-time hours between Monday and Sunday.
This role is available to start ASAP; the starting pay rate for this job is £35-36 per hour.
Position: CT Radiographer
Hours: 0800-1800, Monday to Sunday
- HCPC registered
- General Radiography experience
- Relevant qualification in Diagnostic Radiography
Why work for Maxxima?
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role, please apply by clicking the apply button.
Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
You can find out more information regarding referrals on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 7 CT Radiographer
- Band 7 Sonographer
- Senior Cardiac Physiologist - Perm - London
- General Radiographer
- Occupational Therapist
- Band 7 General Radiographer
- Band 7 CT/MRI Radiographer
- Band 8b Sonographer
- Band 8b Sonographer
- Neuro Occupational Therapist
- Admin and Clerical
- Paediatric Respiratory Physiotherapist
- Paediatric physiotherapist
- Band 6/7 MRI Radiographer