MRP Planning Manager / MRP Planner
MRP Planning Manager / MRP Planner upto £35k DOE
Manucomm is looking to recruit a MRP Planning Manager / MRP Planner / MRP Coordinator to join a successful food manufacturing company based near Dorchester.
Reporting into the Planning & Supply Chain manager the successful MRP specialists main remit will be to schedule the manufacturing of products through the business in the most efficient way possible ensuring that agreed stock level and customer service is maintained at all times.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
·Produce a weekly production schedule for the site enabling packing lines to run at their most efficient, minimizing product changes, size changes and clean downs.
· Raise works orders
· Ownership of weekly planning meeting and daily update meetings.
· Maintain all documents, systems and spreadsheets accurately and on time.
· Communicate swiftly and effectively with the Technical team in the event of any non-conformance to standard operating procedure.
·Communicate any risk to service swiftly and effectively with the Commercial team.
·Check Finished stocks and Blank stocks on a weekly basis and replenish accordingly taking into account customer demand and forecast requirements.
The successful materials scheduler / materials planner MUST have;
·Previous experience of planning in a FMCG food or drink manufacturing environment
· Knowledge and experience of using MRP (Material Requirements Planning) systems
··Strong IT systems knowledge and skills including advanced Excel skills
·Commercial and financial awareness with a full understanding of how failure impacts the costs, production, manufacture and customer order fulfilment
·Results orientated and organised with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines
· Understanding of supplier relationships and some experience of working with suppliers
·Previous management / supervisory experience
In return my client offers a salary of up to £35 DOE plus free parking, staff discounts. This is a permanent role or can be for a fixed term contract.
This role could suit a person who has worked previously as a Materials Controller, Materials Planner, Materials Scheduler, MRP Controller, MRP Manager, MRP Supply Chain manager, Planning manager, Production Planner
More Jobs from manucomm recruitment
- Specifications Technologist - Hybrid working available
- Technical Coordinator
- Fork Lift Driver
- QA - Quality Auditor
- QA supervisor
- Quality Auditor / QA
- Factory Operative - Permanent
- Factory Operative
- QC Technologist
- Graduate Production Planner
- Production Line Leader
- Technical Assistant
- Machine Operator - Days
- Raw Materials Coordinator
- Production Manager
- Demand Planner
- Production Supervisor
- Production Supervisor - Weekends
- Quality Technologist
- Engineering Manager