Support Worker (Short Breaks) Walsall
Are you a person who really wants to make a difference to people’s lives? If so this might be the job for you.
We are currently looking for someone to provide a short break for disabled children and young people supporting them to access a variety of activities, promote independence, inclusion and learning and to engage positive activities.
Whilst working in a person centred way providing practical and emotional support to the child/young person, to enable them to meet the goals and outcomes identified in their support plan.
Further details can be found on the detailed job description.
To learn more about the role, please click here to watch a video.
The hourly rate is £9.70 per hour plus you accrue an extra £1.18 per hour holiday pay.
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Early Years Practitioner - Basingstoke Nursery (Part Time)
- Play Scheme Coordinator: Disabled children and young people services
- Domiciliary Care Practitioner (Part time) - Grantham
- Domiciliary Care Practitioner (Part time 16 hours during school holidays) - Lincoln
- Domiciliary Care Practitioner (Part time) - Lincoln
- Domicillary Care Worker Lincolnshire
- Sessional Assistant Practitioner - Basingstoke
- Practitioner - Children/Young People Support - South Gloucestershire (part time)
- Support Worker for Disabled Child - Longwell Green, Bristol
- Support Worker for Disabled Child - South Gloucestershire
- Support Worker - Hounslow (Short Breaks)
- Play/Support Worker - Wokingham
- Support/Play Worker - Oxford
- Support Worker - Disabled Children/Young People (South Gloucestershire area
- Residential Short Breaks Worker
- Practitioner - Residential
- Play Worker Hackney Adventure Playground
- Play Worker Lincolnshire
- SENDIASS Richmond and Kingston - Term time and Part time (24 Hours)
- Short Breaks Worker - Hackney (Part Time)