Support Worker - Children and Young People - Sandwell
Are you a person who really wants to make a difference to people’s lives? If so this might be the job for you.
We are currently looking for a support worker to take disabled children and young people on a short break, supporting them to access a variety of activities, promote independence, inclusion and learning and to engage positive activities.
Our staff work in a person-centered way, providing practical and emotional support to the child/young person to enable them to meet the goals and outcomes identified in their support plan.
Ad hoc hours available on an as and when basis (mainly evenings, weekends, and school holidays).
This is a sessional position offering flexible working hours during evenings, weekends and school holidays.
To learn more about the role, please click here to watch a video.
The hourly rate is £9.70 per hour plus you accrue an extra £1.18 per hour holiday pay.
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Domiciliary Care Practitioner (Part time 16 hours during school holidays) - Lincoln
- Domiciliary Care Practitioner (Part time) - Lincoln
- Domicillary Care Worker Lincolnshire
- Sessional Assistant Practitioner - Basingstoke
- Practitioner - Children/Young People Support - South Gloucestershire (part time)
- Support Worker for Disabled Child - Longwell Green, Bristol
- Support Worker for Disabled Child - South Gloucestershire
- Support Worker - Hounslow (Short Breaks)
- Play/Support Worker - Wokingham
- Support/Play Worker - Oxford
- Support Worker - Disabled Children/Young People (South Gloucestershire area
- Residential Short Breaks Worker
- Practitioner - Residential
- Play Scheme Coordinator: Disabled children and young people services
- Play Worker Hackney Adventure Playground
- Play Worker Lincolnshire
- SENDIASS Richmond and Kingston - Term time and Part time (24 Hours)
- Short Breaks Worker - Hackney (Part Time)
- Senior Practitioner - Portage Home Learning ( Part time)
- Support Worker (part time 30 hours per week)