Job Title: Line Leader.
Salary: Day: £11.86 or Night: £12.15
Fixed Shifts: Day: 6am-2pm or Night: 2pm-10pm
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Line leader is responsible for following the Quality manual and adhering 100% to the company procedures.
The line leader leads their team through training, coaching and mentoring leading by example and demonstrating positive and proactive behaviours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be competent and have safe working knowledge of production machinery and equipment.
- Take responsibility for monitoring production operatives to ensure good production efficiencies and productivity.
- To manage production targets and KPI’s.
- Work with a flexible approach to daily production information and customer and company requirements.
- Supervise the efficient completion of work to correct specification.
- Work with people from all departments in the business.
- Delegate tasks to appropriate operatives.
- Knowledge of and adherence to appropriate health and safety and food hygiene regulations maintaining due diligence at all times.
- To maintain company standards.
- Attend and contribute to production meetings and red zone huddles.
- Effectively communicate new company requirements and procedures to production operatives.
- Offer constructive suggestions for the improvement of the company.
- Work with a flexible approach to daily receipt and dispatch information and customer and company requirements.
• Must have experience leading a team or be able to demonstrate leadership skills.
• Must have food processing experience.
• Be food safety and health and safety level 2 qualified.
• Must treat people with respect and communicate in a way that includes everyone.
• Must behave in a professional manner and be approachable.
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications.
For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss
More Jobs from PROMAN
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- CNC Turner
- Sewing Machinist
- Account Manager - Logistics
- Account Manager
- Internet Carrier Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Welder / Fabricator
- Project Manager
- Fleet Planner
- Graduate Process Support Engineer
- Transport Administrator
- Line Technician
- Maintenance Engineer
- Warehouse Shift Manager
- Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
- Payroll Admin