Electrician - Immediate Start - 3 years - Manchester (M1)
Our client, an M&E sub-contractor who operate throughout the country, are looking for an electrician to join their ongoing project in Manchester City Centre.
As an electrician, you will be working on the Manchester viadux commercial installation project so knowledge of containment is essential.
You must have an IPAF card to be considered for this role.
If you are an experienced electrician, have an ECS/JIB Card, IPAF and are available to start immediately in Manchester, then we would love to hear from you
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
- Refrigeration Site Services Engineers
- HR Co-ordinator / HR Assistant
- Supplier Quality Engineer
- Resource Manager - Global SaaS Co
- Repairs Planner / Scheduler
- Maintenance Engineer - Weekend Shift
- Electrical Improver
- Senior Sustainability & BREEAM Consultant
- Tech Lead - .NET
- Traffic Marshall
- Recruitment Resourcer - Part-time
- Finishing Manager