Associate Dentist Jobs in Shotts, North Lanarkshire.
Full-time, established list to transfer, well equipped modern practice, visa approved.
ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Full-time Associate Dentist
- Shotts, North Lanarkshire
- Well-established patients to transfer
- Replacing departing colleague
- Modern and well-equipped dental practice
- Practice well presented, smart, and newly decorated to a high standard
- Established dental practice
- Full clinical freedom
- Visa approved
- Mentoring opportunities in general dentistry, dental implants, endodontics and facial aesthetics
- Dentinal Tubules CPD membership
- Annual CPD event
- Minimum retention bonus of £10000
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9969
This is an established modern dental practice with three well-equipped dental surgeries, including digital imaging.
You will acquire an established list of well-maintained patients and superb nursing support.
You will benefit from superb support in an environment commensurate of your expectations in terms of equipment and the surgery space.
The surgeries are refurbished to a high clinical standard, offering a state-of-the-art environment for our teams and patients, including: iTero intra-oral scanners, rotary endo, digital radiography, a full range of private materials and full clinical freedom and support.
They can also offer full mentoring from industry leaders in Invisalign, Facial Aesthetics, Dental Implants, and Cosmetic Dentistry.
The practice is also Visa approved.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist list number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.