Associate Dentist Jobs in Heathfield, East Sussex.
£16 UDA, Predominantly private Independent practice, full list of patients to transfer.
ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Predominantly private
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Heathfield, East Sussex
- up to £16 UDA (a higher UDA value is paid based on the level of private work)
- Established list of private patients
- Denplan list providing a set monthly income
- Replacing departing colleague with a well-maintained list
- Excellent opportunity to grow professionally and utilise additional skills
- Superb equipment
- Principal dentist, plus three associate dentists (two part-time), two visiting specialists, and a dental hygienist
- Contributions paid towards Indemnity and GDC fees, including funds for annual CPD
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9593a
This is an independently owned modern four-surgery dental practice, providing predominantly private treatment.
We are seeking a general dentist to acquire an established list of Private (fee-per-item) patients, Denplan patients, and a flexible/negotiable UDA allocation.
The private list provides an excellent earning opportunity, with dentists in the practice generating a good and high income, all achieved via general dental treatments.
Thus, if you have any additional skills and interests, these will be well-received and will increase your earning potential further.
There is a Denplan list that pays a daily rate in addition to your other incomes.
You will benefit from a supportive Principal Dentist, keen on professional development and promoting clinical freedom.
You will be working alongside like-minded colleagues and supported by a team of professional and friendly support staff.
This provides the perfect opportunity for a dentist at any stage of their career, to join a practice providing exceptional dental treatments; a dental practice where you can develop professionally and really get to know your patients, ensuring you are happy in your work and you have happy patients.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.