Family Support Worker
Family Support Worker needed with North Somerset Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Weston-Super-Mare
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £17.72 an hour
- To work alongside children, young people and families and allocated social workers, to join the teams and deliver support and interventions
- Duties would also include supporting duty social workers, delivery of direct support to children and young people at home and in care, supervising contact/family time and bringing family networks together to plan support
What is required?
- Good all round education with possible qualification in work with children or young people to a minimum NVQ Level 3 or 4 (or working towards this)
- Experience of practical aspects of childcare, domestic routines, health and hygiene
- Proven experience of working directly with children and families in difficult situations
- Some experience of acting as a lead professional or key worker for a child or family
- Drivers license and access toa vehicle
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £17.72 per hour
- Location: Weston-Super-Mare, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-07-27 09:28:44 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Support Worker
- Multi Skilled Joiner
- Asset Strategy and Valuation Surveyor
- Litigation Lawyer
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Surveyor
- Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Broker Sales Executive - IT
- Health Visitor
- Urgent - Band 2 Healthcare Assistant Needed
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager