Are you seeking your next Programme Manager role within the financial services sector? If this sounds like you, we have a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a global financial services business based in Edinburgh, is recruiting for a Programme Manager to provide support on an initial 12- month contract.
- A passion for high quality, efficient solutions
- Strong leadership skills marked by a facilitatory style (possibly learned from management consulting)
- A sharp analytical mind that can question standard wisdom when it differs from core principles central to program success
- Demonstrated success in structuring and driving a transformative program at scale
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Significant exposure to at least one of financial services, data management, or software development
- Knowledge of agile development a plus
- Strategic planning
- Structure for workstreams
- Steering committee updates
- Program management - all within an agile development framework that spans operations and engineering as well as adjacencies such as the Aladdin product group, risk, quantitative modelling, and data science teams.
- Break down complex decisions into a series of steps and move the organization through those steps to reach a consensus
- Harness not only their core program management skills but knowledge of data management, technology development, operational improvement, and financial asset management as well as the ability to communicate clear in writing and in speech to all levels of the organizations.
Our client values diversity, and we welcome enquiries from everyone
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14849
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Tax Specialist
- Digital Marketing Insight Analyst
- Head of Pricing
- DC Senior Investment Consultant
- Senior Market Risk Analyst
- Business Governance Administrator
- Senior Marketing Executive
- Financial Readiness Senior Analyst
- Liquidity Management Senior Associate
- Corporate Actions Processor, Senior Associate
- Finance Analyst
- Investment Reporting Developer
- UAT Business Analyst
- Treasury Analyst
- Investment Analyst
- Fluent German/ French Speakers
- Financial Reporting Manager (Officer)
- Transfers Team Analyst (Glasgow)
- Transfers Team Analyst
- Card Payments Specialist