Customer service professionals, are you looking for the next step in your career with a world-leading global technology solutions company - all the while working on a hybrid basis?
Location: Havant, Hampshire
Salary: £28,000-£32,000 (experience dependent)
Hybrid model: 3 days on-site, 2 days from home
Based in Havant, the role of Warranty Coordinator will see the successful applicant supporting the Warranty Manager with customer claims, as well as maintaining and amplifying customer satisfaction through investigations and Corrective Action Reports.
Not only must the ideal candidate be a steely, confident and efficient communicator, but they must also possess excellent organisational skills, as well as solid business judgement and a healthy dose of scepticism.
Other day-to-day duties would include:
- Conducting investigations, root-cause analyses, and taking corrective measures as part of managing the warranty process.
- Creating alerts in SAP and distributing tasks to organisational departments
- Serving as the primary point of contact for both internal and external clients
- Communicating and influencing personnel from many divisions without established reporting lines
- Reporting on the state of each case at the moment
- Controlling (reducing) WDSL's financial impact
- Manage and complete tasks that have been assigned across the company.
Other candidate qualities:
- With the appropriate academic qualifications, practical training, and experience, the candidate should be familiar with warranty and claim handling procedures.
- You should have a working grasp MRP systems (preferably SAP), and be computer savvy with some experience with Microsoft Office programmes.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a warranty-related role.
- Easy to talk to and people-orientated.
- A manufacturing and/or engineering background would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Ability to satisfy BPSS (Baseline Personnel Security Standard) clearance.
If you're ready to make the next step in your career, apply now!
For further information, please contact Julian at Insignis Talent.
Phone: 02392 322258
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Claims Manager (P&I / FD&D) - Greece
- Senior Procurement Manager x2
- RYA Chief Instructor
- Technical Support Engineer, Water and Waste- Poole
- Automation Engineer
- Automation & Controls Engineer
- Senior Medical Information Specialist EMEA
- Port Agent (Ro Ro) - Perm - Southampton
- Project Engineer
- CAD Technician
- R&D Technician
- Channel Manager
- Microwave Design Engineer
- Materials controller
- Financial Modelling Junior
- Digital Campaign Lead - 5212079
- Financial Modelling Assistant
- Project Engineer
- Project Manager - Structures
- Principal Structural Engineer