Security Service Manager
Security Service Manager
Salary: Negotiable, commensurate with experience starting at £45,000 + benefits
Our client is one of the originators of external / security lighting and after setting up a manufacturing facility to support sales and distribution they were soon involved in the design and installation of electronic security fire systems.
They passionately believe that their success has been, and will continue to be, through their commitment to excellence and delivering a level of service unsurpassed in the industry.
They are now on the lookout for a suitability qualified and experienced Security Service Manager to join their team in Stevenage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Manage the Security Service Engineers.
* Deal with the Security Service Engineers holidays and absenteeism.
* Checking and approving Security Service Engineers time sheets.
* Deal with Security Service Engineers technical problems.
* Organizing the call out rota and informing their ARC (Alarm Receiving Centre).
* If the occasion arises, be included on the call out rota in the event of sickness.
* Work with the Security Department Administrator to ensure that the Security Service Engineers have services booked in for the following week and they have the relevant paperwork and that the service reminder letters are sent to Customers and booking them in as requested.
* Respond to Customer call-outs.
* Deal with Customers telephone enquiries.
* Prepare letters / e-mails to Customers.
* Deal with Customers complaints.
* Deal with intruder alarm activations and false activations.
* Manage false alarms and their statistics.
* Provide hands-on assistance on site.
* Price-up works orders.
* Provide quotes to new customers or for takeover systems and also for existing Customer.
* Propose stockholding for in-house and vans to support their systems.
* Raising purchase orders to purchase equipment.
* Signing for deliveries and putting them in the Security Stores.
* Clearing purchase orders and invoices.
* Deal with returns, e.g.
* Technical support to the Sales Team and Security Installation Department, particularly with respect to larger projects which may involve the integration of various systems.
* Assessing products and making recommendations prior to specifying them in quotations / tenders.
* You will be expected to represent their Company at site meetings either at ther premises or at their Customers' sites.
* Overseeing visits from NSI inspectors.
NSI (The National Security Inspectorate) is their third-party accreditation body.
Skills and Experience:
* Intruder: Eaton Range, Pyronix, Honeywell - Galaxy, Texecom, Mobile Apps.
* CCTV: Hikvision IP / TVI, Pelco, DM, Adpro, Optex, RVR Solutions, IT Network literate
* Access Control: ACT, Paxton
* Door Entry: BPT, Fermax, Videx - IP and Analogue
* External Lighting: GJD
* GUI: Cortech
* Monitoring: RedCARE, DualCom, ARC / RVR, GSM / PSTN Diallers
* Standards: NSI Awareness.
* Negotiable, commensurate with experience starting at £45,000 + benefits
* At their offices in Stevenage where there is a computer provided and Company mobile phone for business use and reasonable personal use.
* Vehicle: Vauxhall Insignia or equivalent.
If you are a suitably qualified and experienced Security Service Manager and ready for your next challenge in a growing organisation with lots of opportunity to progress, we would love to hear from you!
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Data Engineer
- Customer Services Administrator
- HR Assistant
- Azure Cloud Developer (Azure .Net Developer)
- Senior Account Manager
- Account Manager
- Account Executive
- Warehouse Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Sales Consultant
- Vehicle Mechanic
- VP Business Development
- Senior IT Support Engineer
- Residential Property Manager
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Cabinet Maker / Machinist
- Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Senior Marketing Executive
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Commis Chef