Finance Director - Retail/Ecommerce
Harper May is currently working with a fast growing retail brand based in Central London.
This extremely agile company are now looking to open a number of retail sites to supplement their growth.
My client is currently seeking a Finance Director to lead their team.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified with a strong track record of developing retail brands.
Prior store roll-out experience would be a benefit.
Key Responsibilities for the Finance Director:
- As Finance Director you will take full ownership of the finances
- Extensive business partnering with designers and retail leaders to ensure the continued success of the brand
- Leading and developing a small team
- Offering extensive P&L analysis concerning each brand, both regionally and internationally
- Oversight of the consolidation and reporting for the organisation
- Creating detailed company forecasts and setting budgets
- Balance sheet Reconciliations
- Ownership of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting functions
- Developing and maintaining first class systems and controls
Desired Skills and Experience
- Been a previous Finance Director
- Must be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Extensive retail experience is essential
- Must have strong technical accounting ability
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff
- Excellent Excel skills
Lastly if you are looking for a Finance Director role within Retail/Ecommerce this is a fantastic role for you.