Influencer and Partnerships Manager - Entertainment
A leading, boutique influencer marketing agency is looking for an Influencer marketing manager to join them and work with a top tier list of clients in Film and TV.
Outstanding benefits, incredible clients/campaigns and very real scope for growth…
True entertainment specialists, this growing agency has been providing leading influencer relations campaigns for giants in the Film and TV space for over 6 years.
They pride themselves on their rock solid relationships with both clients and influencer talent and it's these relationships that enable them to develop incredibly creative and collaborative campaigns both on a small and massive scale.
Based out off attractive offices in a bustling central London location, the team here are an incredibly passionate and outgoing bunch with a real love of fostering relationships.
The team enjoy some incredible benefits, a very strong commitment to wellbeing and true dedication to offering them freedom and autonomy to grow in their roles.
As a direct result of growth, the agency is looking for new Influencer and Partnerships manager to join them…
This is a vital role for the agency and one that offers serious scope for growth in the short and long term.
The successful candidate will be tasked with building strong relationships with global entertainment clients and influencers/celebrities alike, while developing creative campaigns that take advantage of these strong relationships.
- Taking ownership of implementing, developing and delivering celebrity and influencer campaigns of varying scope and size across the Entertainment division.
- Working to foster true relationships with influencer and celebrity talent, through regular meetings, events, socials and campaign work.
- Building lasting relationships with clients to essentially become an extension of their own team
- Attend and coordinate appearances at major events, premieres and previews
- Help to nurture junior team members and continue to contribute towards a positive and welcoming culture.
What's in it for you?
If you're looking to work with the top names in Film and TV while fostering relationships with an outstanding array or influencers then this role should interest you.
The role offers outstanding scope for growth up to senior and 'head of' influencer positions and offers an excellent level of creative freedom.
The agency is doing exceptionally well and it's an exciting time to join with an array of high profile projects underway.
- 28 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays PLUS 2 week Xmas shutdown
- Mental health and wellbeing coach for each employee
- Full inhouse Admin and HR support
- Summer and winter team breaks/retreats (all paid for)
- Real autonomy for staff at all levels to propose ideas and shape campaigns
- Highly social, outgoing and welcoming team.
- Office canteen (breakfast/Lunch)
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Stonor Search and Selection Limited
- Contact: Craig Lewis
- Tel: 01844 350131
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-07-28 16:22:58 -
- View all Jobs from Stonor Search and Selection Limited
More Jobs from Stonor Search and Selection Limited
- PR Account Manager - Technology
- PR Account Manager - Award-Winning Agency
- Junior Publicist - Videogame PR
- Associate Director - Videogame PR
- Account Manager - Marketing & Comms
- PR Account Executive - Top 50 agency
- Publicist - Entertainment
- Senior Partnerships Account Director - Entertainment
- Partnerships Manager - Entertainment
- Partnerships Executive - Entertainment
- Sales Account Manager - Promotional Merchandise
- Head Of Partnerships - Global Media Group
- Senior PR Account Manager - Fitness/Lifestyle/Sports