Are you looking for a rewarding job where you can make a difference?
Healthcare Assistant- Agency
Bridport, DT6 3QG
Our client is looking for Healthcare Assistants to work in their Nursing Home
You will be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Support worker will include assisting service users with personal care, medications and daily activities
• You must have the right to work within the UK
• 6 months care experience as a Carer
• You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
• A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working as a Healthcare Assistant:
• Flexible shifts, work around your own availability
• Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
• Broaden your care knowledge by working in different settings
• Immediate Starts
• The opportunity to travel and work in new locations