Excellent opportunity for a Welder to join a prestigious engineering manufacturer on a permanent basis.
Guaranteed overtime paid at premium rates with a 6 monthly profit share bonus.
This opportunity offers the welder genuine progression opportunities as well as structured training and development plans.
A position that offers job security with work that is both varied and interesting.
A market leader in producing large steel fabrication, employing over 200 staff across 3 sites.
Situated in the centre of the UK allowing nationwide coverage of its services and products.
The company is in a period of growth and therefore heavily invests in its employees.
A profit share and yearly wage increase are available to the welder.
What is on offer to the Welder:
- Starting rate £14.88
- 6 monthly bonus
- Regular overtime available at an uplifted rate
- Working hours 7.30 - 16.30 with a 12.30 finish on Friday (40-hour working week)
- 28 days Holiday (rising to 33 days with service)
- Death in service benefit
- Operation of Welding Plant and hand tools
- Quality checking of all completed work
- Working to a customer demand schedule for on-time deliveries.
- Working to the highest levels of Safety and Quality.
Welder Skills and Experience:
- Previous MIG,MAG Welding experience
- Be highly motivated with good communication skills
- High levels of concentration
- Working within a team
- Ability to read engineers' drawings
“The successful candidate will easily be able to commute to this Clitheroe-based business from surrounding towns & cities including Burnley, Nelson, Colne, Gisburn, Blackburn and Preston.”
For immediate consideration for the Welder position then please contact Conor Wood at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269 or “click apply” to arrange an interview/weld test.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Over time x 1.5
- Location: Lancashire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Contact: Conor Wood
- Tel: 01484 645269
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-07-29 15:20:18 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Supply Chain Manager (Contract)
- Site Electrician
- Lead Site Engineer
- Supply Chain Manager
- Laser Operator
- Process Operator
- Maintenance Manager
- Service Administrator
- IT Support Engineer
- Engineering Team Leader
- Hydraulic Fitter
- Maintenance Plant Fitter
- Plater /Welder
- CNC Machinists - Turners or Millers
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- CNC Turner
- Maintenance Electrician
- Maintenance Electrician
- Auto Electrician
- Operations Manager - Manufacturing