FLT driver is required to join a global distributor of engineered products on a permanent basis.
33 days holiday, regular day shift, and an above-average pension.
This excellent opportunity offers the chance to join a friendly team with a growing order book.
The FLT Driver position is primarily based in the Despatch department; operatives assemble orders ready to be shipped out to customers.
The post holder will be required to work flexibly, as it may be necessary to assist or cover for, other staff from time to time.
What is on offer to the FLT driver
- £10.43 per hour
- Working hours 7.30 to 16.00 Mon - Thurs, 7.30 - 15.00 Fri, 39-hour working week
- Pension Scheme
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Permanent employment from day one
Key Accountabilities of the FLT driver
- Must be literate and numerate (reading sales orders, calculating measurements/weights etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in manual handling
- Is able to work efficiently whilst maintaining quality standards
- Ability to multi-task and pick things up quickly
- Previous experience of working in a similar role would be advantageous
Requirements of the FLT Driver
- FLT, Counterbalance and Reach experience required and Bendi if possible.
- Due to access to identifiable air cargo required as part of the role, the candidate will be able to provide full details of employment dating the last 5 years.
Any gaps in employment/education of more than 28 days should also be confirmed.
- It is also important that the addresses they have lived at for the past 5 years can be verified
The FLT Driver role is based in Cleckheaton, Bradford
For immediate consideration of the FLT Driver role, please “click apply” or contact Conor Wood at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £19266.00 - £21152 per annum + Over time x 1.5
- Location: Bradford, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Contact: Conor Wood
- Tel: 01484 645269
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-07-29 15:42:49 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Mechanical Fitter
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Monday - Friday DAYS ONLY
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Mon-Thu - NIGHTS ONLY
- Controls Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Welder fabricator
- Fabricator Welder
- Maintenance Manager
- Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer (Nights)
- Multi Skilled Engineer (Nights)
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Buyer - Engineering
- HR Business Partner
- Assembly Operative
- Electrical Wirer