Recruitment Consultant - Tech
Title: Recruitment Consultant - Tech
Salary: Up to £27,000
Experience: 3+ months of Recruitment Experience
Job Type: Permanent
Harrisons Recruitment is working with a specialist Technology Recruitment Agency located in Central London that is actively recruiting for young, target driven and ambitious individuals to come and be a part of their exciting team.
For the right candidate, they are willing to offer up to £27,000 in basic salary, alongside other exciting benefits.
About the Client:
Created in 2006, our clients are not your typical IT Recruitment Consultants.
They help businesses align their people, process and technology with their business strategy and vision.
Recruitment companies find people who fit the job specification.
They find the people that drive business forward, combining talent with technology to ensure a perfect fit for their clients' contractual and permanent needs.
The growth of the SAP and Oracle Ecosystems has allowed them to expand organically and they have been listed in the ‘Virgin Fast Track 100' Awards, recognizing companies with the fastest sales growth in the UK.
For over a decade, they have grown and adapted to the technology market, specialising in Enterprise & Cloud, Data Analytics, Risk and Cyber Security, and Business Change and Transformation.
Now, as one the largest and most trusted technology recruiters in Europe, they have grown to a network of over 100,000 talented individuals and numerous blue chip clients who rely on them to find people to drive their business forward.
Following initial training, you will start by identifying suitable candidates and then brief them on live career opportunities we can offer them.
Once you have mastered this skill set high performers will be offered the opportunity to work with clients running recruitment processes end-to-end to help them hire.
Those who can successfully run full recruitment processes will then learn how to acquire their own client base and how to grow their revenues by hiring and enabling their own team.
Full training, mentoring, coaching and leadership will be offered throughout by our training team and by our leadership team.
Finally, having learnt and mastered the full skill set you will be offered the opportunity to put your skills to work for yourself, receiving seed capital to create and lead your own business in which you will have a shareholding.
- A strong passion or interest for technology, keeping up to date with the market
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Previous recruitment experience is preferred but not essential
- Language speakers are preferred but not essential
- Any experience in a telephone based role is a bonus
- Highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- Quota or goal oriented
- Team player
- A competitive base salary
- Intensive training and clear development & progression plans throughout your career, with opportunity to build and manage your own team in the future
- A company invested in developing you to reach your full potential
- Gym Membership
- Team lunches & Directors club
- Company events and socials
- Child Care vouchers
- Birthday and 1 extra day off to serve a charity of your choice
More Jobs from Harrisons recruitment
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant/ Headhunter
- Principal Recruitment Consultant
- Hardware Systems Technical Support Analyst
- German speaking Helpdesk Technical Support IT electronics
- Food Product Developer, Northamptonshire
- Business Travel Operations Manager
- Senior Process Technologist, Food Manufacturing, Wiltshire
- Nursery Nurse
- SE Teacher/HLTA
- Year 6 Intervention Teacher
- Support Workers & Carers needed
- Healthcare Assistant
- Care Worker
- Executive Search Researcher
- Recruitment Consultant
- Junior Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Supply Teaching Assistant
- Senior Healthcare Assistant
- Support Worker Learning Disabilities