Children's Centre Worker - Hillingdon
Children’s Centre Worker – Hillingdon
Are you a passionate, dedicated Childrens Centre Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Childrens Centre Worker to work in the Hillingdon area.
To assist in the planning, delivery and evaluation of community and centre based activities that support young children's learning, development and health ensuring consistency of high quality provision.
Pay Rates: £11.82 - £14.50 per hour
Responsibilities of a Children’s Centre Worker: (Full Job Description Available)
- To assist in the planning, delivery and evaluation of community and centre based activities that support young children's learning, development and health ensuring consistency of high quality provision.
- To provide additional staff resource for the Council's managed nursery provision as and when required.
- To raise parent/carers awareness of the needs of the developing child and to model and share good practice.
- To give consideration to the physical and emotional needs of all service users.
- To ensure support is given to parent/carers as appropriate for instance e.g.
parenting skills and behaviour management.
- To support and provide a warm welcoming environment to both children and parent/carers using the Children's Centre Services and to forge strong working relationships with the families.
- To ensure that work is carried out in line with all relevant statutory children's legislation.
- To support the children with their individual care needs, e.g.
feeding, toileting as appropriate and in accordance with centre policies.
- Early Years and Childcare qualifications at level 2 or above e.g.
NVQ Level 2/3, CACHE Certificate/Diploma in Childcare and Education or NNEB or equivalent
- Experience of delivering childcare provision for children under five
- Excellent knowledge of early childhood development and practice including the Early Years Stage Foundation Stage.
- Post qualification experience of planning and carrying out care, play and learning programmes for groups of young children, including children under three, appropriate to their needs and developmental stage
- Knowledge of current legislation and procedures relating to the Children Act 1989, Childcare Act 2006, OfSTED regulations and inspection frameworks.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK.
- Current DBS on the Update Service.
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Educational Psychologist
- Supported Housing Support Worker
- Swindon - HR Administrator
- Maintenance Engineer
- Care & Support Worker
- Schemes Manager - Havering
- Accommodation Support Worker- Manchester
- Family Development Worker - Hillingdon
- Childrens Residential Worker Nights - Staffordshire
- Personal Advisor Leaving Care
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Youth Offending Service Worker - Greenwich
- Mobile Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Events Co-ordinator - Trafford
- KIRKLEES - BUSINESS SUPPORT OFFICER
- Residential Support Worker
- Recruitment Consultant - Home Based