Sales Account Manager - Promotional Merchandise
A industry leading promotional merchandising company is looking for an experienced, sales focused account handler to join their global team.
Top tier brands, strong earning potential and a massive support network on offer.
This London company are one of the top businesses in their sector.
Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail.
The company is proud of its office and workplace environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group.
As a result of this growth, the company is very keen to speak with experienced Account Managers in the promotional merchandising industry in a role focused on delivery for existing clients
Reporting directly to the sales Director, this important role will see the successful candidate working across several key clients to foster lasting relationships and maximize revenue opportunities.
You'll work with established brands/accounts from the start and the commission scheme on offer presents very strong earning potential.
- Develop and maintain relationships within all key departments for assigned clients, including sales, marketing and procurement contacts.
- Understand client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, sales distribution channel, procurement process, brand strategy, brand identity guidelines, event schedules, ad campaigns, anniversaries, product introductions, in order to proactively present product ranges and secure merchandise orders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company's product lines and processes, sales philosophy, and industry conditions to provide innovative support and technical assistance to customers.
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group.
They have a commitment to offering an excellent work and staff well-being is a priority here.
On top of this, they offer strong progression opportunities, work from home is available and the commission scheme on offer is highly attractive.
If you're keen to find a stable role with potential, then this role should appeal to you...
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum + (+12K OTE bonus)
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Stonor Search and Selection Limited
- Contact: Craig Lewis
- Tel: 01844 350131
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-02 15:22:12 -
- View all Jobs from Stonor Search and Selection Limited