A Local Authority based in North West London is currently recruiting for a Audio/Visual Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position and the ideal candidate will have knowledge of modern audio visual systems and trends aswell as knowledge and awareness of current health & safety legislation and regulations.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for supervising the delivery of the councils AV Services including all audio visual equipment, maintenance and services at the Civic Centre and Willesden Green Cultural Centre within the following service areas (but is not limited to):
- Administration Areas
- Customer Services, Registration and Nationalities, Libraries and other public services
- Conference and Events
- Training Centre
- Public Areas/ Public performance/exhibition areas
- Public Information Systems
- Performance Space
- Willesden Green Library
Principal Accountability's and Responsibilities
- The day to day management of the audio visual within event spaces, boardrooms, meeting rooms and quiet rooms along with support services and general meeting room requests.
- Manage staff on a day to day basis to achieve high performance and effective operational delivery.
- Independently manage on a day to day basis the coordination and delivery of all Audio Visual services, for internal and external events to the highest standard.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £23 p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx.
£570 p/week NET after deductions).
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £23 per hour + Umbrella LTD
- Location: Brent, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-03 21:02:22 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 6 CPN
- Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse
- Housing Administrator
- Band 6 Cardiac Nurse
- Leasehold Management Officer
- UPW Supervisor - Wellingborough
- Housing Litigation Lawyer
- Sales Progressor
- Probation Officer - Norwich
- PO - Croydon
- Income Officer
- Neighbourhood operative
- PO - Remote
- Gas Fitter