Fire & Security Engineer
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are currently looking for a qualified engineer who will be responsible for Installation of security systems, developing existing and new relationships, identifying new business and proactively servicing existing customers and reacting to their needs.
The role will be field based and covers mainly East central Scotland.
Travel will be required with this role.
Job Title: Area Fire and Security Engineer
Location: AYE House, Admiralty Park, Dunfermline, KY11 2YW
Salary: £22,000 - £31,000 /year dependent on experience
Eclipse (IP) Ltd are industry leaders in IP electronic fire and security solutions.
* Must be prepared to cover all aspects of work including Installation, small works, service and maintenance and fault finding
* Carry out all work to defined quality standards as set out by industry regulations in a timely and efficient manner
* Liaise with Customers, Engineering department and Service desk
* Complete all necessary paperwork in line with required timescales
* The ability to cover a 24 hour call-out on a rota basis is essential to be considered for this position
Customer Service responsibilities:
* Deliver excellent Customer Service at all times
* Present a professional image through high standards of personal appearance including upkeep of work wear and vehicle
* Communicate clearly with Customers
* Train customers on the correct use of the system where required
* Identify opportunities to sell extra works and system enhancements
Key skills required for Area Fire and Security Engineer
* Hand and power tool operations essential
* Good experience (and up to date knowledge) of working on CCTV/Intruder & Access Control and fire, with minimum of 2 years' experience
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Positive can do attitude.
Expected to take responsibility for up-skilling where required
* Friendly, approachable and empathetic
* Problem-solving skills
* Efficiency and good organisation skills
* Team working skills and ability to work independently on own are essential
* An ability to hit targets and work well to high standards under pressure
* Full clean (preferably no more than 3 points) driving license
* Company pension scheme
* Work related bonus opportunities
* Overtime pay
* Holiday leave
* On call allowance
* Travel expenses
* Career progression
* Company van
* Relevant tech to support the role
This appointment is subject to satisfactory security screening in line with BS 7858 relating to the past 5 years, and that the successful applicant completes a successful probationary period of three months.
To apply for our vacancy for an Area Fire and Security Engineer, please click on Apply and upload a copy of your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More Jobs from Lilium Direct
- Junior Power Trader
- Estate Agent
- Parts Supervisor
- Lead NPD Technologist
- Business Development Executive
- Care Assistant
- Research Associate
- Scientific Officer
- Financial Accountant
- Stonemason / Bricklayer
- Manufacturing and Production Operative
- Flooring Fitter
- Junior FX Trader
- Hospital Porter
- Relief Security Officer