Multi Skilled Engineer
Are you a Multi Skilled Engineer on the lookout for an interesting PERMANENT position near you? Then look no further, as I have the perfect opportunity for you! One of our Food Manufacturing partners in the Wakefield region is on the lookout for a diverse individual who is level 3 qualified with additional experience in Food or FMCG Manufacturing.
This role is working 4on 4off (2 days 2 nights - 12 hour shifts).
This organisation is renowned for constantly working in partnership with local communities and suppliers in the UK.
This Food Manufacturer is always looking to better themselves and grow with the times, they have recently invested in many new ways of working to improve the site and drive the department forward, another advantage of working with this organisation is that they offer impressive benefits packages.
Roles and Responsibility
- Being a Multi Skilled Engineer, you will be responsible for dealing with both reactive and preventative maintenance across the whole site.
- You will be involved with a variety of projects such as PPM, Continuous Improvement and New Machinery Installations along with other colleagues within the company.
- Diagnose and resolve faults, machine emergencies or unplanned problems in a systematic and logical manner.
- Another key attribute of a Multi Skilled Engineer for this company is to be the ability to plan and apply forward-thinking, to ensure limited downtime.
- Problem solves one-off and recurring issues to implement effective corrective actions.
- Having an electrical skill set, will mean that your role is varied due to the nature of the company and the challenges which you will be faced 24/7.
- Develop and update Standard Operating Procedures for each machine.
- Providing regular feedback to the Shift Manager on operational and maintenance issues.
To Be Successful
- You will need to hold one of the following qualifications to be considered: City and Guilds Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or BTEC (Apprenticeship) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Being able to come up with new and improved ways of doing faster and better, which is why continuous improvement and reliability will play a huge part in the role.
- You will need to be competent in dealing with breakdowns on FMCG Production Machinery
- Industry experience within one of the following areas is essential: Food, Drink, Packaging, Print, Textiles or any other FMCG environment.
- The following job titles that would be considered for this role would be; Multi Skilled Engineer, Shift Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Technician, Multi Skilled Electrician, and Maintenance Technician.
In return, for being multi skilled you will be offered a truly varied role within a dynamic and fast-paced business where opportunities to develop your skill sets and career progression path often arise.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Supply Chain Manager (Contract)
- Site Electrician
- Lead Site Engineer
- Supply Chain Manager
- Laser Operator
- Process Operator
- Maintenance Manager
- Service Administrator
- IT Support Engineer
- Engineering Team Leader
- Hydraulic Fitter
- Maintenance Plant Fitter
- Plater /Welder
- CNC Machinists - Turners or Millers
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- CNC Turner
- Maintenance Electrician
- Maintenance Electrician
- Auto Electrician
- Operations Manager - Manufacturing